Now, physicians can invest in a diversified private real estate fund designed to deliver passive income and appreciation — while aiming to minimize the impact of taxes.
By targeting U.S. cities and submarkets expected to experience significant rent growth/demand, this investment delivers:
- Tactical portfolio that is intended to be resilient across various market cycles
- 5.8% distribution yield, 68% more than the 10-year Treasury note1
- Tax-efficient, REIT structure2
Download this illustrated, fact-rich overview and take a step toward a better way to protect and grow your wealth.
Complete the form below to download the fund overview.
1) The net distribution yield is as of 3/31/23 and is calculated as the (March 2023 divided by equity invested) divided by the (31 divided by 365 days in the year.) Referenced 10-year Treasury Note is as of 4/13/23.
2) Current federal tax provisions allow for a 20% deduction on taxable REIT dividends of ordinary income through the end of 2025