A great practice website can be a way to get new patients into a practice, no matter the time of day.
When attracting potential patients to your practice, it’s possible to overlook the one thing that will be working 24/7: a website.
In order to have a site that works for you, there are 7 things to consider:
2. Being mobile-friendly
3. Easy-to-access contact information
4. Clear practice location information
5. Information about care providers
6. Information on accepted insurance
7. Update listings on sites like Google
For more on getting the best use out of a practice website, see our sister publication Medical Economics for information.